Wedding at The Raritan Inn | Califon, NJ
And excited in general to finally be sharing weddings again after a year of reschedules!
The Raritan Inn at Middle Valley is a historic Bed and Breakfast as well as an enchanting venue for an intimate wedding.
I have always loved intimate weddings and I have observed that no couple has ever regretted having an intimate wedding.
Some of The Raritan Inn’s main features:
- 4000 square foot pristine Victorian home on 24 acres of rural property along the Raritan River
- Modern amenities in a country rustic setting
- Your entire wedding from prep to reception at 1 convenient location
- A restored 1856 barn
- Picturesque environment – ideal for wedding photography. Perfect combination of scenery and architecture.
- Unique (If you like charm and character you will love the Raritan Inn)
Hannah and Mike exchanged their personalized wedding vows along the Raritan River amongst their closest friends and family.
Truly best friends they danced for the first time as husband and wife to “Stand by Me” (Florence and the Machine’s version).
I especially loved Hannah and Mike’s tender expressions, glances, gestures and emotions exchanged throughout the day.
It was a joy as well as a rewarding experience to work with this down to earth and easy going couple.
Here are some of my favorite photos from their special day.
When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we’ll see
No, I won’t be afraid
Oh, I won’t be afraid
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me
~Ben E. King
Congratulations to Hannah and Mike!